Setting Up Facebook Pixel
What is Facebook Pixel?
Facebook Pixel allows you to engage with people who have visited your website and create audiences and campaigns based on the pages they visit or actions they take.
You can use your Facebook Pixel for 3 different things:
- Building custom audiences
- Optimizing ads for conversions.
- Tracking conversions for your ads
Creating your Pixel
- Go to the Facebook Pixel tab in Ads Manager.
- Click Create a Pixel
- Enter a name for your pixel. There's only one pixel per ad account, so choose a name that represents your Artist Shop.
- Accept the terms
- Click Create Pixel.
Keep in mind, you can only create one Facebook pixel per account. If you already have one, you won't see the Create Pixel button.
Once your Pixel is created, you'll see your Pixel ID (should be 15-16 digit code) on the confirmation page. Copy that code and keep it handy to add to your Shop!
Finding your Facebook Pixel ID
If you don't know your Facebook Pixel ID, login to Facebook Ad Manager and click ‘View pixel code’.
In the Pixel Base Code, the numbers that follow '
Adding your Pixel to your Shop
Enter your Pixel ID in the Facebook Pixel ID field and hit Save.
Head back to Facebook Ad Manager to set up ads and campaigns for your Shop.