Setting Up Google Analytics
You can set up Google Analytics for your Artist Shop so you track visitors and loads of different metrics for your Artist Shop.
Here's how you do it:
1. Sign into Google Analytics
It’s a breeze to sign up! You got this.
2. Click “admin” at the top
That little peachy highlighted part at the top!
3. Select the ‘account’ and ‘property’ you want to track
You can sign up for Google Analytics for a bunch of different sites, blogs, shops, etc. that you might have – this is just how all of it is kept track of, separate, and organized.
4. Click ‘property settings’ in the property column
5. Copy the tracking ID
It’ll be right where that orange rectangle is
6. For Threadless Artist Shop Owners: Hop on over to your Artist Shop page, and click on settings
7. Paste the tracking ID into where it says “Google Analytics site ID #”
Then hit save and you’re done!
Note, it may take a day or two for your stats to fully populate.