Creating your About Page
The most successful Shops understand that there is no second chance for a first impression. Setting up your About Page lets your visitors know who you are and what you're all about!
Benefits Of Having an About Page
- Indexes in a Google Search
- With a few simple keywords like “artist”, “designs”, and “t-shirts”, it will be easier for your target audience to find your Artist Shop and your impressive product line
- Another place to tell your story and express yourself as an artist
- People want to know who you are, what you do, where your inspo comes from, when you started, and why you create in the style that you do.
- Inspire your target audience to trust you by showing that you’re reliable and have a proven track record
- Add a custom branded cover photo and bio image to further brand your Artist Shop as yours
- Link to your personal website and relevant social platforms as another great way to drive engagement with your fans and customers
How To Set Up Your About Page
Located in your Dashboard, you can click on the icon or About Page tab on the left-hand menu.
You'll be able to add a Profile and Cover Photo, personalized Shop bio, personal website, and social links from almost a dozen social networks. To link your social accounts- like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more- simply add the username for that specific site.
Tip: Your Facebook username can be found under Settings. www.facebook.com/username
To add your YouTube channel, add channel/ before your YouTube Channel ID
Hit 'Save' and flip the toggle to 'Published' and your Shop's About Page is LIVE!