Product Set-Up: Leggings
Leggings have landed! We've got everything you need to know about adding them to your Shop right here!
How are they made?
Our leggings are made via cut & sew technology for a full coverage print. Sized from X- Small to XX-Large, these leggings are an 87% polyester /13% spandex blend designed to be soft, stretchy and overall comfy.
Setting up your Leggings Design Files
Since these leggings will be printed in sections and then assembled, there are some things to remember when getting your print files ready:
- For the best results, you should use our Custom Leggings Template below.
- For the template, Photoshop is recommended, but any program that can edit a
- Tileable patterns or repeating designs are the easiest to work with.
- The art file should be set up to cover the entire area of the template including outside of the "safe" printable area to add as much padding as possible.
- The printed design will be cropped and sewn based on size and you can see the dotted lines where the XS and XXL will be cut.
- If you are unable to use the template, you should set up your file as 8250 x 6415 pixels JPG 300 DPI