Artist Shop Product List & Product Details
Artist Shops has a variety of apparel and non-apparel items available for you to add to your Artist Shops- from Men and Womens, and Kids/Baby apparel to Wall Art, Home Goods, and Accessories. Like our community, our products come from around the world! And all our products are made to order with printing done in the USA, which eliminates waste and gives opportunities to the local economy and artists worldwide. This robust partnership network means we’ve decreased shipping distances for a more localized and sustainable supply chain.
Clothing styles available in Mens, Womens, Kids, Toddlers, and Babies
- Crew Neck Tees: Regular, Extra Soft, Triblend, Premium, Heavyweight, and Performance
- Other Tee Styles like V-necks, Scoop Necks, Dolman, Tanks, Longsleeves, and Baseball tees in Mens and Womens
- Kids, Toddler, and Baby Tees, Long Sleeves, and Hoodies
- French Terry and Sponge Fleece Sweatshirts and Hoodies
- All-over Print apparel like Cut & Sew Tees and Leggings.
- Bucketfeet Shoes
We work with a number of Apparel companies for our blank tees and other Apparel products. With each Apparel product, we ensure we partner only with companies that manufacture in the U.S. and internationally in a no-sweat-shop, humane, and ethical way. We work with blank vendors who are committed to high standards in reducing environmental impacts through decreasing energy usage, water consumption, and wastewater production, increasing wastewater quality, averting waste from landfills, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, as well as improving environmental practices with respect to chemical and other material usages within the supply chain.
- The printing process we use for apparel products uses water-based NeoPigment™ inks that are 100% non-hazardous, toxin-free, and adhere to the strictest human health and environmental safety standards. These inks are water-based, 100% biodegradable, contain no animal by-products, and are completely vegan-friendly. The printing process is completely waterless, which allows for a low environmental footprint, as no water is wasted
Get to know some of our Apparel partners below.
Anvil | Genuine Responsibility
Next Level | Social Responsibility
Gildan | Genuine Responsibility
AS Colour | Social Responsibility
- Framed and Unframed Art Prints (black and white frames)
- Stretched Canvas, Mounted Aluminum Print, and Mounted Acrylic Print
- Fleece Blankets, Sherpa Blankets, and Duvet Covers
- Shower Curtains, Rugs, and Bath Mats
- Throw Pillows
- Face Masks and Neck Gaiters
- Buttons, Stickers, and Magnets
- Bags, Totes, and Zip Pouches (Totes, Weekender Bag, Laundry Bag, and Drawstring Bags)
- CCS Skateboards
- Duffle Bags and Backpacks
- Mugs (Regular, Latte, and Travel)
- Phone cases and Notebooks
- Beach Towels
Most Non-Apparel products are manufactured and printed in the USA, including all of our Wall Art. Most of our Home Goods and Accessories (Blankets, Totes, Pillows, Notebooks, Bath Mats, Duvets, Shower Curtains, Zip Pouches, and more!) are American sewn.
Our blank apparel vendors are WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified. This certification adheres to the following principles: Compliance with Laws and Workplace Regulations - Facilities will comply with laws and regulations in all locations where they conduct business.
- Prohibition of Forced Labor - Facilities will not use involuntary, forced or trafficked labor.
- Prohibition of Child Labor - Facilities will not hire any employee under the age of 14 or under the minimum age established by law for employment, whichever is greater, or any employee whose employment would interfere with compulsory schooling.
- Prohibition of Harassment or Abuse - Facilities will provide a work environment free of supervisory or co-worker harassment or abuse, and free of corporal punishment in any form.
- Compensation and Benefits - Facilities will pay at least the minimum total compensation required by local law, including all mandated wages, allowances & benefits.
- Hours of Work - Hours worked each day, and days worked each week, should not exceed the limitations of the country’s law. Facilities will provide at least one day off in every seven-day period, except as required to meet urgent business needs.
- Prohibition of Discrimination - Facilities will employ, pay, promote, and terminate workers on the basis of their ability to do the job, rather than on the basis of personal characteristics or beliefs.
- Health and Safety - Facilities will provide a safe and healthy work environment. Where residential housing is provided for workers, facilities will provide safe and healthy housing. Our partners meet or exceed industry safety standards and hold up-to-date certifications.
- Freedom of Association & Collective Bargaining - Facilities will recognize and respect the right of employees to exercise their lawful rights of free association and collective bargaining.
- Environment - Facilities will comply with environmental rules, regulations and standards applicable to their operations, and will observe environmentally conscious practices in all locations where they operate.
- Customs Compliance - Facilities will comply with applicable customs laws, and in particular, will establish and maintain programs to comply with customs laws regarding illegal transshipment of finished products.
- Security - Facilities will maintain facility security procedures to guard against the introduction of non-manifested cargo into outbound shipments (i.e. drugs, explosives biohazards and/or other contraband)
- Vendors are affiliated with the Fair Labor Association (FLA). The principles of the FLA can be found here (https://www.fairlabor.org/our-work/principles).
- WRAP and FLA help provide reporting and transparency in both facilities and the supply chain.
New product styles are constantly being launched to give your Artist Shop customers an interesting and exciting shopping experience. Check out what is coming next in Upcoming Product and Features!