Product Set-Up: Socks
Keep your feet covered in our custom printed socks! Here are few things to keep in mind when setting up these tees for your toes.
- The Sock template can be opened with any program that can edit
a .PSD file.
- Photoshop is recommended, but programs like GIMP can be used as well.
- Tileable patterns or repeating designs are the easiest to work with because the same art file will be used for all sock sizes and cut sections.
- The dotted lines are the Safe Zones for your design in each size.
- If you are making a new product with only socks, it's great to upload a Primary File as a design preview to show them off.
Download the Sock Template File Here
Setting up the Sock Template
Available in three different sizes, our socks are made from a fabric blend of 60% Polyester, 10% Acrylic, 25% Nylon, and 5% Spandex making them stretchy, soft and incredibly comfortable. Featuring a cushioned bottom and signature black heel and toe. Unisex sizing for men and women.
|Socks Size||Mens/Youth Shoe Size||Womens Shoe Size|
|Small||4.5 - 6.5||6 - 8|
|Medium||7 - 9.5||8 - 11|
|Large||10 - 13||11.5|
- Socks are assembled from two different sections but have three printable areas for designs.
- The front panel and back panel are a single piece of fabric with the back having two printable areas.
- Heels and Toes of all socks will be black.
- The saved file must be in RGB and sized at 5400x x 6374px 300 dpi JPG or PNG
- Favorite Things All-Over design from our Example Shop
All Good panel design from our Example Shop