What is my Artist Dashboard?
The Artist Dashboard is essentially your homebase on Threadless and Artist Shops. This is where you can open and manage your Artist Shop, submit and manage designs in the Threadless challenge, set-up payments and view your earnings, and find the help you need to do any of those things. To find your Artist Dashboard, login to your Threadless account and select 'Dashboard' from the dropdown menu.
Artist Dashboard has five categories:
- Dashboard (main page)
- Artist Shop
- Sales & Marketing
- Design Challenges (regular Threadless competition)
On your Dashboard page, you'll get an overview of some helpful things for your account:
- Your Product Overview (Add Products)
- Your Collections
- Action Items to Complete your Account Set-up
- Helpful Articles
In the next section, there are handy links to the help and more will unlock as you add products:
- Customize your Shop's Layout, Font, or Colors.
- Add your About Page, Payment Info, Setting
- Creative Resources:
Tips and resources to help make your Artist Shop awesome.
- Changelog: Find information about recent releases and updates on both Threadless and Artist Shops.
In the Artist Shop section of your Artist Dashboard, you find these links
- Add Product: Upload your designs and choose products to add to your Shop.
- Products : Update your product offering, product description, and product tags.
- Collections : Create and design collections for your Shop, including your Homepage Collection
- Visit Your Shop: Quick link to your Shop URL so you can see your Shop in action and customize it as needed.
- About Page: Let your customers know about you can add your social links
- Settings: Set up Google Analytics, Shop description, or change your Shop URL.
Sales & Marketing
In the Sales & Marketing section of your Artist Dashboard, you'll see the following
- Pricing : Set prices for the entire Artist Shop
- Earnings :
See a breakdown of your Sales, as well as Earnings by Design
- Orders: See info on your Artist Shop customers including location and email
Info :Maintain your payment details, Mailing Address, and Paypal account for Artist Earnings.
- Shop Updates : Promote your Shop with product updates
- Share Your Shop : Links to share your Artist Shop including social networks
- Coupons : Shows all current coupons, like the Friends and Family, for your Shop
In the Design Challenges section of your Artist Dashboard, you can